Recreation & Leisure
There are many recreation and leisure activities that can be adapted for people who are blind or have low vision. You may want to return to an activity you've always enjoyed, or you may want to try something new, challenging, and altogether different, such as scrabble, running or tandem biking!.
There is a wide range of recreational, social, and craft activities for you to consider, including arts and crafts, card and board games, cultural activities, gardening, swimming, bowling, and tandem biking.
- Summer Travel Adventures with Vision Loss
by Lora Felty on 8/6/2013
- A New "Meditative Gardening" Course from the Hadley School for the Blind
by Maureen Duffy on 5/30/2013
- On CBS News: Blind "Birding-by-Ear" with Donna Posant
by Maureen Duffy on 5/28/2013
- Meet Alice Lynch: Artist and Designer from Braille Design: Custom Braille Jewelry
by Maureen Duffy on 4/22/2013
- My Adventures in Wall Climbing by Empish Thomas, Center for the Visually Impaired in Atlanta
by Maureen Duffy on 4/3/2013