In this section, we'll give you tips and techniques that can help you maintain your independence in a number of personal areas that are of prime importance, including:
- Organizing and labeling your clothing and personal items
- Tips to help with laundry and laundromats
- Techniques for makeup application
- Tips and techniques for fingernail care
- Tips to help with toothpaste application
- Tips to help with shaving for men and women
Additional Resources for Independent Living and Personal Self-Care
- See Labeling and Marking for tips and techniques that can help you identify and label household items.
- See Managing Your Medications for tips on medication management, organization, and labeling
- See How to Manage Diabetes for suggestions and materials to help you manage your diabetes medications.
- Learn more about Vision Rehabilitation Services and Professionals
- Losing Patience with Being a Patient by Stephanie Stephens Van
by Maureen Duffy on 12/6/2012