Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, you need to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who've come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives. Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- There's Nothing More that Can be Done, You Say? Not True, We Say!
by Maureen Duffy on 5/16/2013
- Guest Blogger John Miller: Blogging against "Disablism" with a Dual Disability
by Maureen Duffy on 5/6/2013
- Getting On with Life when the Rules Change by VisionAware Peer Advisor DeAnna Quietwater Noriega
by Maureen Duffy on 4/16/2013
- "On Becoming Illiterate" by New Zealand Author Lynley Hood
by Maureen Duffy on 2/5/2013
- More VisionAware Blogroll Love!
by Maureen Duffy on 7/26/2012
- More Thoughts about the Meaning(s) of Blindness: Words for Blindness
by Maureen Duffy on 6/28/2011