Resources for More Information About Retinitis Pigmentosa
Online Resources and Information
- American Academy of Ophthalmology Eye Smart: Retinitis Pigmentosa Treatment
- Foundation Fighting Blindness
- Foundation Fighting Blindness (Canada)
- Genetics and Rare Diseases Information Center: Retinitis Pigmentosa and Retinitis Pigmentosa: Your Questions Answered
- The Juliette RP Vision Foundation
- Medscape E-Medicine: Retinitis Pigmentosa: An Overview
- National Eye Institute
- National Organization for Rare Disorders: Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retina International
- Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) International
- VisionAware.org: Support Groups and Other Resources
- VisionAware.org: Track ongoing research and news at the retinitis pigmentosa category on the VisionAware blog.
- Amy Bovaird: Mobility Matters
As a person with retinitis pigmentosa, "Mobility matters. It allows me to join the rest of society, follow my interests and passion, and reconnect with my love for traveling. I don't have to stay at home fearing the dark anymore. I can live independently."