Your Eye Condition
Some changes in vision are normal as we grow older. This section of our website can help you understand these vision changes, alert you to abnormal changes in vision, and give you information about the primary causes of vision loss for adults, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Questions and Answers
- Ways to Make Monitoring Blood Sugar Easier, More Accurate, and Less Costly: Part 5 in a Series
by Maureen Duffy on 7/28/2015
- Practice Good Eye Safety Around Fireworks This Fourth of July
by Empish J. Thomas on 7/4/2015
- Cataract Surgery Can Be Beneficial for People with Retinitis Pigmentosa: My Experience
by Audrey Demmitt on 6/16/2015
- Ways You Can Exercise If you are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Audrey Demmitt on 5/25/2015
- Optogenetics: Can This Innovative Gene Therapy Treat Degenerative Retinal Disease and Possibly Restore Sight?
by Maureen Duffy on 5/19/2015