Your Eye Condition
Some changes in vision are normal as we grow older. This section of our website can help you understand these vision changes, alert you to abnormal changes in vision, and give you information about the primary causes of vision loss for adults, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Deanne Jackson: From Despair to Hope
Deanne Jackson talks about the emotional devastation she experienced after being diagnosed with macular degeneration.
Questions and Answers
- Our Readers Want to Know: What Does It Mean When My Eye Doctor Tells Me I Have "Low Vision"?
by Maureen Duffy on 2/14/2017
- New Macular Degeneration Research: Will My AMD Affect Both Eyes? If So, How Soon Will That Happen?
by Maureen Duffy on 2/7/2017
- New Glaucoma Research: Will Patients and Family Members Pay for a Glaucoma-Specific App? Not Likely, Results Say
by Maureen Duffy on 1/30/2017
- New Research: Ebola Survivors Have Ongoing Risk of Eye Disease, Even When the Initial Outbreak Has Concluded
by Maureen Duffy on 1/16/2017
- New Glaucoma Research from the United Kingdom: Could a Glaucoma Treatment also Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?
by Maureen Duffy on 1/10/2017