Your Eye Condition
Some changes in vision are normal as we grow older. This section of our website can help you understand these vision changes, alert you to abnormal changes in vision, and give you information about the primary causes of vision loss for adults, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
- Ways You Can Exercise If you are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Audrey Demmitt on 5/25/2015
- Optogenetics: Can This Innovative Gene Therapy Treat Degenerative Retinal Disease and Possibly Restore Sight?
by Maureen Duffy on 5/19/2015
- Seeing Colors With My Brain Versus My Eyes
by Maribel Steel on 5/1/2015
- Maintaining Your Ocular Lenses Helps Ensure Longevity and Enjoyment
by Empish J. Thomas on 4/28/2015
- Experiencing The Magic of Eye Makeup While Practicing Eye Safety
by Steph McCoy on 4/20/2015