Recreation & Leisure Personal Stories
Enjoy stories about what others are doing to participate in fun and rewarding activities. You, too, can continue your favorite hobby.
- Brian: Paying It Forward and Giving Back
Brian was 35 when he began losing his vision. It came on suddenly: first in one eye, then moving quickly to the other. At the time, Brian worked as a land surveyor. He was doing well and providing for his family. When he lost his vision, he lost his job too. But Brian refused to give up.
Questions and Answers
- Travel Around the World this Holiday Season: A Postcard from Melbourne
by Maribel Steel on 12/19/2016
- The Bookshelf: The Challenge of Creating Blind Characters
by Audrey Demmitt on 10/6/2016
- Summer Vacation in Colorado Fulfills Bucket List
by Lynda Jones on 8/29/2016
- Summertime and the Living Is Easy
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 8/18/2016
- Taking a Cruise is No Longer an Item on My Bucket List
by Amy Bovaird on 5/31/2016