Recreation & Leisure Personal Stories
Enjoy stories about what others are doing to participate in fun and rewarding activities. You, too, can continue your favorite hobby.
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.
Questions and Answers
- Six Tips for Your Out-of-the-Box Museum Visit
by Lynda Lambert on 2/8/2017
- Travel Around the World this Holiday Season: A Postcard from Melbourne
by Maribel Steel on 12/19/2016
- The Bookshelf: The Challenge of Creating Blind Characters
by Audrey Demmitt on 10/6/2016
- Summer Vacation in Colorado Fulfills Bucket List
by Lynda Jones on 8/29/2016
- Summertime and the Living Is Easy
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 8/18/2016