Living and Coping with Vision Loss
Find out how people live and cope with vision loss. Read these personal stories about how people who are visually impaired continue to cope and carry out everyday tasks.
- A Poem on Retinitis Pigmentosa to Shine On Valentine's Day
by Maribel Steel on 2/13/2017
- Our Readers Want to Know: What Does It Mean When My Eye Doctor Tells Me I Have "Low Vision"?
by Maureen Duffy on 2/13/2017
- Review of "How Do You Do It Blind: Answers from People with Blindness and Visual Impairment"
by Lynda Jones on 1/17/2017
- Beginning on a Positive "Quote"
by Maribel Steel on 1/9/2017
- Just One Word, Please!
by Lynda Lambert on 12/29/2016
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.