Living and Coping with Vision Loss
Find out how people live and cope with vision loss. Read these personal stories about how people who are visually impaired continue to cope and carry out everyday tasks.
- How to Get the Most from the Bard in Your Book
by Maribel Steel on 3/27/2017
- Many Different Hats: An Audio Short Story
by Maribel Steel on 3/22/2017
- Taking Hold of Happiness When Challenged by a Visual Disability
by AFB Staff on 3/20/2017
- Breaking Down Barriers for Blind Parents-To-Be, Part 2
by Francesca Crozier-Fitzgerald on 3/16/2017
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.