Getting Around Personal Stories
There are many techniques that people with vision problems use to get around their environment. Browse through some stories about how others are able to navigate their environment.
- My Guide Dog, Grant: A Reason, a Season, and for a Lifetime
by Sheila Rousey on 2/27/2017
- Guide Dog or White Cane? Mobility Tools for Individuals with Vision Loss
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 2/22/2017
- Amy Bovaird Interviewed About Her Book, "Cane Confessions: The Lighter Side to Mobility"
by Beckie Horter on 2/19/2017
- Travel Around the World this Holiday Season: A Postcard from Melbourne
by Maribel Steel on 12/19/2016
- The Perfect Guide Dog
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 10/11/2016
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.