Getting Around Personal Stories
There are many techniques that people with vision problems use to get around their environment. Browse through some stories about how others are able to navigate their environment.
- Amy Bovaird Interviewed About Her Book "Cane Confessions: The Lighter Side to Mobility"
by Beckie Horter on 2/19/2017
- Travel Around the World this Holiday Season: A Postcard from Melbourne
by Maribel Steel on 12/19/2016
- The Perfect Guide Dog
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 10/11/2016
- What Does It Take to Become a Guide Dog?
by Audrey Demmitt on 10/4/2016
- Summertime and the Living Is Easy
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 8/18/2016
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.