Eye Conditions Personal Stories
Read personal stories about how others are living with their eye conditions. A number of eye conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and retinitis pigmentosa are featured here, including personal interviews and videos with transcripts.
You will find stories about people from all walks of life including seniors with vision loss, eye care professionals, filmmakers, and business owners, to name just a few. Read, learn, and enjoy.
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.
- New Glaucoma Research: Will Patients and Family Members Pay for a Glaucoma-Specific App? Not Likely, Results Say
by Maureen Duffy on 1/30/2017
- New Glaucoma Research from the United Kingdom: Could a Glaucoma Treatment also Help Prevent Alzheimer's Disease?
by Maureen Duffy on 1/10/2017
- January Is National Glaucoma Awareness Month: Learn More About Glaucoma and Current Treatments
by Maureen Duffy on 1/3/2017
- Our Readers Want to Know: What Causes Floaters and Should I Be Worried About Them?
by Maureen Duffy on 8/29/2016