Personal Stories: Living with Vision Loss
No two people experience vision loss in the same way. Many feel sadness, grief, anger, and other powerful emotions. Vision loss inevitably results in lifestyle changes and has an impact upon the lives of family members, friends, and significant others. Each person dealing with vision loss is unique; each has a compelling story to tell.
We'd love to hear your story. Please write to email@example.com if you'd like to share your own experience of adjusting to vision loss.
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.
- One Dot at a Time: Learning Braille As Someone with Low Vision
by Susan Kennedy on 1/4/2017
- Overcoming Assumptions: A Blind Mobility Specialist's Perspective
by J Steele-Louchart on 10/25/2016
- A Day at the Races with No Horses
by Mary Hiland on 10/20/2016
- How Congenital Vision Loss Affects Motherhood
by AFB Staff on 10/12/2016
- The Perfect Guide Dog
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 10/11/2016