VisionAware Peer Advisor Life Support (PALS) Program
We are delighted to introduce you to VisionAware's team of peer advisors, which we are now calling PALS (Peer Advisors Life Support). PALS are the heart and soul of VisionAware. They submit and answer questions on the VisionAware message boards, write and comment on blogs, test proposed changes to VisionAware, suggest and write new articles, and encourage and mentor individuals new to vision loss who are searching for answers and resources.
We have wonderfully diverse group of PALS. Please read about them and engage them in conversation through our message boards and blogs.
If you are interested in becoming a peer advisor, please write to email@example.com.
- Review of "How Do You Do It Blind: Answers from People with Blindness and Visual Impairment"
by Lynda Jones on 1/17/2017
- Keeping Your Balance Through Outdoor Bike Riding
by Beckie Horter on 1/12/2017
- Birth Options for Mothers Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Holly Bonner on 1/11/2017
- Beginning on a Positive "Quote"
by Maribel Steel on 1/9/2017
- I'm Thinkin' 'Bout Good Intentions
by Katy Lewis on 1/3/2017