VisionAware Peer Advisor Life Support (PALS) Program
We are delighted to introduce you to VisionAware's team of peer advisors, which we are now calling PALS (Peer Advisors Life Support). PALS are the heart and soul of VisionAware. They submit and answer questions on the VisionAware message boards, write and comment on blogs, test proposed changes to VisionAware, suggest and write new articles, and encourage and mentor individuals new to vision loss who are searching for answers and resources.
We have a wonderfully diverse group of PALS. Please read about them and engage them in conversation through our message boards and blogs.
If you are interested in becoming a peer advisor, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Get the Most from the Bard in Your Book
by Maribel Steel on 3/27/2017
- Many Different Hats: An Audio Short Story
by Maribel Steel on 3/22/2017
- Taking Hold of Happiness When Challenged by a Visual Disability
by AFB Staff on 3/20/2017
- Friendship on International Women's Day
by Maribel Steel on 3/8/2017
- Driving on the Horizon: One Story of Parenting a Teen As a Visually Impaired Mother
by Elizabeth Sammons on 3/1/2017