VisionAware Peer Advisor Life Support (PALS) Program
We are delighted to introduce you to VisionAware's team of peer advisors, which we are now calling PALS (Peer Advisors Life Support). PALS are the heart and soul of VisionAware. They submit and answer questions on the VisionAware message boards, write and comment on blogs, test proposed changes to VisionAware, suggest and write new articles, and encourage and mentor individuals new to vision loss who are searching for answers and resources.
We have a wonderfully diverse group of PALS. Please read about them and engage them in conversation through our message boards and blogs.
If you are interested in becoming a peer advisor, please write to email@example.com.
- A Poem on Retinitis Pigmentosa to Shine On Valentine's Day
by Maribel Steel on 2/13/2017
- Six Tips for Your Out-of-the-Box Museum Visit
by Lynda Lambert on 2/8/2017
- The 1Touch Project™: Personal Safety for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 2/6/2017
- Chaperoning a Field Trip with My Sighted Child
by Beckie Horter on 2/1/2017
- Tips for Toddler Potty Training for Parents Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Holly Bonner on 1/25/2017