AFB Senior Site®
If you are an older person with an eye condition such as macular degeneration, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, or glaucoma, you will most likely have questions about your vision problems and how you can continue to carry out your everyday life. This section of VisionAware was created to help you and your family. Find out about reading, driving, using a telephone, retirement living, continuing to work, hobbies, and more. Get inspired by personal stories from older people just like you who are living successfully with vision loss. Join our VisionAware community and receive ongoing tips and advice.
- The White House Conference on Aging Issues and Initiatives: Part Three
by Maureen Duffy on 8/2/2015
- The White House Conference on Aging Issues and Initiatives: Part Two
by Maureen Duffy on 7/30/2015
- A Summary of the White House Conference on Aging Issues and Initiatives: Part One
by Maureen Duffy on 7/23/2015
- Cataract Surgery Can Be Beneficial for People with Retinitis Pigmentosa: My Experience
by Audrey Demmitt on 6/16/2015
- A Fathers Day Gift to Your Children or Grandchildren: Quality Time In the Woodshop-Not the Woodshed!
by Priscilla Rogers on 6/8/2015