Recreation and Leisure for People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
There are many recreation and leisure activities that can be adapted for people who are blind or have low vision, or for seniors who are losing their sight. You may want to return to an activity you've always enjoyed, or you may want to try something new, challenging, and altogether different, such as Scrabble, running, or tandem biking!
There is a wide range of recreational, social, and craft activities for you to consider, including arts and crafts, large print card and board games, cultural activities, gardening, swimming, bowling, and tandem biking.
- Crafts and Gifts You Can Make for the Holidays--Part 2
by Maribel Steel on 11/14/2015
- Time to Make Crafts and Gifts for the Holidays – Part 1
by Maribel Steel on 11/12/2015
- Firing Up the Gas Grill When You Are Visually Impaired
by Empish J. Thomas on 7/2/2015
- Exercising Safely With Diabetes: Part 4 in a Series
by Maureen Duffy on 6/30/2015
- Make Physical Activity and Fitness a Way of Life
by Audrey Demmitt on 5/22/2015