Skills You Need for Everyday Living
Vision loss that occurs in adulthood can present special challenges. After relying on your sense of sight for most of your life, you'll likely discover that blindness, visual impairment, or low vision can require adaptations in the way you manage your everyday life and activities.
Losing your vision, however, does not mean that you'll have to give up your independence or any of the activities you currently enjoy.
In this section about living independently at home with vision loss, we provide tips, techniques, and information about helpful products that can help you accomplish a wide range of everyday tasks:
- Gift Suggestions for Kids of Blind Parents
by Holly Bonner on 11/23/2016
- Gratitude, A Healing Resource for People Experiencing Vision Loss
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/21/2016
- An Anthology of Holiday Picks for 2016 and from Yesteryears
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/18/2016
- Interested in Aging and Vision Loss? Your Vote Counts
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/7/2016
- AFB Releases Our VisionConnect™ App for Android
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/3/2016