Personal Stories: Living with Vision Loss
No two people experience vision loss in the same way. Many feel sadness, grief, anger, and other powerful emotions. Vision loss inevitably results in lifestyle changes and has an impact upon the lives of family members, friends, and significant others. Each person dealing with vision loss is unique; each has a compelling story to tell.
We'd love to hear your story. Please write to email@example.com if you'd like to share your own experience of adjusting to vision loss.
- Domestic Violence Has Many Faces
Lynda Fugate, who is visually impaired, talks about her personal experience with domestic violence.
- Many Different Hats: An Audio Short Story
by Maribel Steel on 3/22/2017
- Friendship on International Women's Day
by Maribel Steel on 3/8/2017
- Driving on the Horizon: One Story of Parenting a Teen As a Visually Impaired Mother
by Elizabeth Sammons on 3/1/2017
- My Guide Dog, Grant: A Reason, a Season, and for a Lifetime
by Sheila Rousey on 2/27/2017
- One Dot at a Time: Learning Braille As Someone with Low Vision
by Susan Kennedy on 1/4/2017