Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, you need to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who've come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives. Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.
- National Senior Independence Month Part 1
by Audrey Demmitt on 2/9/2016
- My Two Bucket Lists For Living with Visual Impairment
by Maribel Steel on 1/14/2016
- Depression During the Holidays and Beyond
by Audrey Demmitt on 12/22/2015
- What to Do When the Holidays Are Not So Jolly
by Audrey Demmitt on 12/19/2015
- AFB Press Releases New Edition of Making Life More Livable: Simple Adaptations for Living at Home after Vision Loss
by Priscilla Rogers on 12/7/2015