Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, it's important to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who have come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives.
Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- Birth Options for Mothers Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Holly Bonner on 1/11/2017
- A Time of Joy and a Time of Sorrow: Grandmothering Without Sight
by Sheila Rousey on 12/21/2016
- A Grandma's Thoughts
by Mary Hiland on 12/7/2016
- Alzheimer’s, Vision Loss, and Caregiving
by Steph McCoy on 11/27/2016
- Gratitude, A Healing Resource for People Experiencing Vision Loss
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/21/2016
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.