Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, it's important to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who have come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives.
Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- Dancers: A Tribute to My Nine Guide Dogs
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 4/25/2017
- Raising Awareness About Living with Low Vision Through Poetry
by Maribel Steel on 4/17/2017
- Eyes Wide Open: Isaac Lidsky’s Philosophy and Learning How to "See" More Clearly
by Francesca Crozier-Fitzgerald on 4/12/2017
- Taking Hold of Happiness When Challenged by a Visual Disability
by AFB Staff on 3/20/2017
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.