Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, it's important to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who have come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives.
Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- A Grandma's Thoughts
by Mary Hiland on 12/7/2016
- Alzheimer’s, Vision Loss, and Caregiving
by Steph McCoy on 11/27/2016
- Gratitude, A Healing Resource for People Experiencing Vision Loss
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/21/2016
- An Anthology of Holiday Picks for 2016 and from Yesteryears
by Priscilla Rogers on 11/18/2016
- How I Learned to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
by Katy Lewis on 11/15/2016
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.