Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, it's important to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who have come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives.
Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- Taking Hold of Happiness When Challenged by a Visual Disability
by AFB Staff on 3/20/2017
- Breaking Down Barriers for Blind Parents-To-Be, Part 2
by Francesca Crozier-Fitzgerald on 3/16/2017
- Breaking Down Barriers for Blind Parents-To-Be, Part 1
by Francesca Crozier-Fitzgerald on 3/15/2017
- Friendship on International Women's Day
by Maribel Steel on 3/8/2017
- Blind Dating: Looking for Love in the Digital Age
by Francesca Crozier-Fitzgerald on 3/6/2017
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.