Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, you need to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who've come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives. Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- Sue Martin Pens a New Memoir "In Dog We Trust"
by Mary D'Apice on 4/21/2016
- The Role My Disability Plays in My Identity
by Audrey Demmitt on 4/4/2016
- What Role Does Disability Play in Your Identity?
by Priscilla Rogers on 3/29/2016
- National Senior Independence Month Part 1
by Audrey Demmitt on 2/9/2016
- My Two Bucket Lists For Living with Visual Impairment
by Maribel Steel on 1/14/2016
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.