Emotional Adjustment to Vision Loss
If you're experiencing vision loss, or have been diagnosed with an eye condition, you need to know that there are people like you, and families like yours, who've come to terms with the changes this brings to their lives. Getting to that point isn't just a matter of mastering physical challenges. The first hurdle is emotional. In fact, it is often on the emotional level that the impact of vision loss on individuals and families is felt most forcefully.
- Preparing for Pregnancy: A Blind Mother's Checklist Part 1, Am I Ready?
by Holly Bonner on 9/14/2016
- Say It Out Loud, "Suicide"
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 9/8/2016
- New Series: The Bookshelf-- Summertime Is Reading Time!
by Audrey Demmitt on 6/9/2016
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month: Learn About Managing Depression Due to Vision Loss
by Priscilla Rogers on 5/8/2016
- For Mothers of Blind Daughters
by Priscilla Rogers on 5/7/2016
Questions and Answers
- Rocky's Story: The Creation of the Frogtown Low Vision Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was born over 40 years ago through friendships and circumstances. Meet Paul (Rocky) and Jan Rachow, Frogtown founders and facilitators.