Calendar of Events
- 4/1/2015: Living with Low Vision-Columbus, Georgia
- 4/18/2015: DOR-BESB Parent Ed. Program-Learning Behavior: How to Increase Your Child's Opportunities for Success
- 5/3/2015: Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology Annual Meeting
- 5/4/2015: Mind's Eye Programs for Visitors Who Are Blind or Have Low Vision
- 5/11/2015: Living with Low Vision-Macon, Georgia
- 5/18/2015: Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity
- 5/18/2015: Accessing Health Coverage & Services For Your Family
- 5/27/2015: 12th European Conference on Supported Employment: "Improving Diversity through Supported Employment"
- 5/30/2015: Guide Dogs for the Blind 8th Annual Pinot and Pups Wine Auction
- 6/3/2015: Macular Society International Eccentric Viewing Conference 2015
- 6/24/2015: Blind Bikers-Tennessee
- 7/3/2015: American Council of the Blind (ACB) 2015 Conference and Convention
- 7/5/2015: National Federation of the Blind (NFB) National Convention 2015
- 7/6/2015: IMC15: International Mobility Conference
- 7/27/2015: Blind Bikers-MIchigan
- 10/26/2015: 10th European Blind Union (EBU) General Assembly: "Making Sense of a Turbulent World: Politics and Inclusion in the 21st Century"
- 10/26/2015: Arkansas Chapter of the Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (ARAER) Annual Conference
- 11/4/2015: Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) Conference on Vision Loss in Older Adults and Veterans: "Leveraging our Collective Wisdom"
- 11/4/2015: Northeast Chapter of the Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (NEAER) Annual Conference.
- 11/16/2015: 18th Annual Accessing Higher Ground: Accessible Media, Web and Technology Conference
- 7/20/2016: 2016 Association for Education and Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) International Conference