VisionAware - Home Page
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
- Spotlight on Community Services for Vision Rehabilitation, A Low Vision Provider
- As Giving Tuesday Approaches 10 Reasons to Give to AFB
- Chicago Lighthouse and American Foundation for the Blind Join Forces to Market Adaptive Technologies
- Try Our New Holiday Gift Guide
- Veterans Section Has New Info For You
- Getting Started Kit Launches
On Our Blogs
- Out of the Whirlpool: The Story of a Suicide Attempt Survivor and the Rebuilding of a Life
by Maureen Duffy on 12/9/2013
- Can Insufficient Lighting Account for Vision Disparities between the Doctor's Office and Home?
by Maureen Duffy on 12/5/2013
- Our Readers Want to Know: How is an Ophthalmologist Different from an Optometrist?
by Maureen Duffy on 12/3/2013
- Travel Tips For People Who Are Visually Impaired
by Empish J. Thomas on 12/4/2013
- Plan Your Journey Through Life With An Open Mind
by Angela Winfield on 11/27/2013
- Common Sense Solutions to Managing Diabetes and Visual Impairment
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 11/22/2013