VisionAware - Home Page
Tell Us What You Think!
VisionAware is committed to making the site as useful as possible.
Patient's Guide to Glaucoma
VisionAware brings you a new resource.
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- Maintaining Your Ocular Lenses Help Ensure Longevity and Enjoyment
by Empish J. Thomas on 4/28/2015
- Experiencing The Magic of Eye Makeup While Practicing Eye Safety
by Steph McCoy on 4/20/2015
- Vision Rehabilitation Therapists Awareness Week Commemorates Anne Sullivan’s Birthday
by Priscilla Rogers on 4/17/2015
- Seeing Colors With My Brain Versus My Eyes
by Maribel Steel on 5/1/2015
- Sharing Our Goofs
by Lynda Jones on 4/27/2015
- Blindness Brings Kindness
by Maribel Steel on 4/16/2015
Join the Conversation on our Message Boards
- Leading a Support Group? - 2 replies
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome - 2 replies
- How Can a Support Group Help in Adjusting to Visual Impairment? - 5 replies
- Adjusting to Vision Loss - 43 subjects
- Diabetic Retinopathy Community - 4 subjects
VisionAware on Twitter
New on VisionAware
- May is Healthy Vision Month
- Mothers Day Gift Ideas
- Alfred A. Rosenbloom, Pioneer in Optometry, Aging, Has Died
- Macula Vision Research Foundation and Readers Digest Partners for Sight Announce Partnership
- Help for Facebook Access
- Women's Eye Health and Safety Month
- Honor Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Blinded Veterans Support Group
- Judy Scott Talks About Attending Big 12 Basketball Tournament
- Diabetes Management