VisionAware - Home Page
Positive Stem Cell Trial Results
For Dry Macular Degeneration and Stargardt Disease
Assistant Secretary Kathy Martinez
Featured in video
What's So Wrong with "Elderspeak"?
And What is Hypocorisma?
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- Macular Degeneration in One Eye Associated with Increased Incidence and Progression in the Other Eye
by Maureen Duffy on 10/30/2014
- Adult Stem Cells for Dry AMD: Emerging Future Research from the National Eye Institute
by Maureen Duffy on 10/28/2014
- What's So Wrong with "Elderspeak," Anyway? Answer: Everything
by Maureen Duffy on 10/23/2014
- Stranger Things Can and Do Happen When You Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Lynda Jones on 10/29/2014
- How I Pursued a Portfolio Career
by Empish J. Thomas on 10/22/2014
- The White Cane: Symbol of Dependence Or Independence
by Priscilla Rogers on 10/17/2014
New on VisionAware
- National Alzheimer's Awareness Month and Caring Days
- Macular Degeneration in One Eye Associated with Increased Incidence in the Other Eye
- Amy Bovaird's Personal Story About How Mobility Changed Her Life
- Adult Stem Cells for Dry Macular Degeneration: Emerging Future Research
- October Newsletter--Special Month for People with Disabilities
- Positive Stem Cell Clinical Trials Results for Macular Degeneration
- Video Featuring Assistant Secretary Kathy Martinez
- Free booklet introduces braille readers to Unified English Braille
- FDA grants Priority Review status for new drug for the treatment of diabetic retinopathy
- Avastin Injection Dosages Can Vary Significantly When Prepared by Compounding Pharmacies