VisionAware - Home Page
Celebrate VisionAware's First Anniversary!
Thank you for becoming part of the VisionAware community. As VisionAware nears the end of its first year, we would love to hear from you.
VisionAware Is Featuring the Salus University Vision Rehabilitation Program
Salus University prepares students to provide comprehensive vision rehabilitation therapy services to adults who are blind or visually impaired.
Featured Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was founded in 2005. Today, the group is still going strong with up to seventy people attending the monthly meetings.
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
- Help Us Celebrate VisionAware's First Anniversary
- We Need Your Feedback! Take our Online Survey Today!
On Our Blogs
- Echolocation: Using Your Ears to Help You "See"
by Maureen Duffy on 6/17/2013
- A New Diabetes Training Course for Community Health Workers from the National Eye Institute
by Maureen Duffy on 6/13/2013
- A New Study Examines Vision Impairment, Balance Problems, and Falls
by Maureen Duffy on 6/11/2013
- Tribute to My Father
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 6/13/2013
- That Computes: Teaching Ways to Access the Computer
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 6/7/2013
- Looking Good Without a Mirror
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 5/31/2013