VisionAware - Home Page
VisionAware Seeks Your Feedback!
As VisionAware nears the end of its first year, we would like to know how we can improve our content and usability.
Meet the May Agency of the Month
The NJ Foundation for the Blind provides emotional support and practical training for adults who become blind or visually impaired to return to a full and meaningful life.
Featured Support Group
The Frogtown Low Vision Support Group was founded in 2005. Today, the group is still going strong with up to seventy people attending the monthly meetings.
Give a Gift and Help VisionAware at the Same Time!
Give today's bestsellers in easy-to-read large print and Reader's Digest Partners for Sight Foundation will donate $5 to VisionAware.
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
- We Need Your Feedback! Take our Online Survey Today!
- It's Older Americans Month! Unleash the Power of Age!
- May is Healthy Vision Month
On Our Blogs
- My Excellent Experience as a Hadley School for the Blind "Ambassador"
by Maureen Duffy on 5/21/2013
- Memorial Day 2013: British Blind Veterans Host Their American Blind Comrades in London
by Maureen Duffy on 5/19/2013
- There's Nothing More that Can be Done, You Say? Not True, We Say!
by Maureen Duffy on 5/16/2013
- Tips for Grandparenting After Vision Loss
by Michelle Miller on 5/16/2013
- My Mother, the Wind Beneath My Wings
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 5/10/2013