VisionAware - Home Page
Peer Advisor Listeners
PALS Support Group
World Glaucoma Week Starts March 9
VisionAware Featured in Eyes on Success Podcast
Hosts Peter and Nancy Torpey talk with the program director of VisionAware, about the site's resources and "Getting Started" guide for those new to vision loss, available in English and Spanish.
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- Surprising New Research from the National Eye Institute on Surgical Options for Congenital Cataracts
by Maureen Duffy on 3/11/2014
- Our Readers Want to Know: Can I Continue Woodworking with Vision Loss?
by Maureen Duffy on 3/6/2014
- Part 2: Ten Braille Tips for iDevices by Scott Davert, AppleVis Editorial Team and Accessibility Specialist
by Maureen Duffy on 3/4/2014
- Adjusting My Career to Vision Loss
by Audrey Demmitt on 3/5/2014
- Adapting to Changes In Our Lives As We Grow Older with Vision Loss
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 2/25/2014
- Readers Want to Know: Part 3, How Soon Should I Look for Support Services?
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 2/19/2014