VisionAware - Home Page
The FDA Approves
EYLEA Injection for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema
August Support Group
The International Low Vision Support Group
August is Cataract Awareness Month
Find out the answers to your questions about cataract surgery.
Do Doctors Approach Macular Degeneration Differently When Treating Themselves?
Study Says Yes
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- The FDA Approves EYLEA Injection for the Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema
by Maureen Duffy on 8/19/2014
- Do Doctors Approach Macular Degeneration Differently When Treating Themselves?
by Maureen Duffy on 8/14/2014
- Film Lovers! The Department of Justice Wants to Hear from You About Audio Description
by Maureen Duffy on 8/12/2014
- The Transportation Problem: Finding Rides When You Can’t Drive
by Audrey Demmitt on 8/20/2014
- Free Bill Readers Offered to People Who Are Blind or Visually Impaired
by Empish J. Thomas on 8/18/2014
- Two Innocent Canines
by Sue Wiygul Martin on 8/15/2014
New on VisionAware
- FDA Approves EYLEA for Treatment of Diabetic Macular Edema
- Educating Older Americans About Their Aging Eyes
- Do Doctors Approach Macular Degeneration Differently When Treating It Themselves
- August is Cataract Month
- Cataracts and Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Share Your Communications Tech Story by August 11; Help Shape the FCC's Report to Congress!
- International Support Group
- Google's Prototype "Smart Contact Lens"
- July News--Independence and Fun
- Leader and deafblind advocate Robert J. Smithdas has died