VisionAware - Home Page
AFB Center on Vision Loss
VisionAware Agency of the Month
Potential Intravenous Treatment
For Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
CVS/pharmacy Now Offers "Talking" Prescription Labels
For Individuals with Vision Impairments Through its Online Pharmacy
Non-24 Sleep Disorder
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- Is It Possible to Predict Risk for Developing Macular Degeneration? A New Study Says Yes
by Maureen Duffy on 4/17/2014
- Why Do Some People Not Respond to Eye Injections for Macular Degeneration?
by Maureen Duffy on 4/15/2014
- Meet the Discovery Eye Foundation and the Macular Degeneration Partnership
by Maureen Duffy on 4/10/2014
- Giving Up Your Car Keys When You Have Vision Loss and How That Affects Where You Live
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 4/16/2014
- Enjoying the Miracle of Seeds with Vision Loss
by Audrey Demmitt on 4/9/2014
- Seven Ways to Spring Clean Your Life
by Angela Winfield on 4/2/2014
New on VisionAware
- Alice Raftary, the "Mother of Rehabilitation Teaching," has died
- Potential Intravenous Treatment for Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration: Interleukin-18
- Meet the Discovery Eye Foundation
- CVS/pharmacy Now Offers "Talking" Prescription Labels for Individuals with Vision Impairments Through its Online Pharmacy
- VisionAware March Newsletter
- AFB Center on Vision Loss in Dallas is April Agency of the Month