VisionAware - Home Page
Community Services for Vision Rehabilitation
Low Vision Provider in Alabama is December's Agency
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
- Spotlight on Community Services for Vision Rehabilitation, A Low Vision Provider
- Chicago Lighthouse and American Foundation for the Blind Join Forces to Market Adaptive Technologies
- Try Our New Holiday Gift Guide
- Veterans Section Has New Info For You
- Getting Started Kit Launches
On Our Blogs
- In Development: A Contact Lens to Deliver Glaucoma Medication
by Maureen Duffy on 12/12/2013
- Out of the Whirlpool: The Story of a Suicide Attempt Survivor and the Rebuilding of a Life
by Maureen Duffy on 12/9/2013
- Can Insufficient Lighting Account for Vision Disparities between the Doctor's Office and Home?
by Maureen Duffy on 12/5/2013
- Holiday Travel Tips Continued
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 12/10/2013
- Travel Tips For People Who Are Visually Impaired
by Empish J. Thomas on 12/4/2013
- Plan Your Journey Through Life With An Open Mind
by Angela Winfield on 11/27/2013