VisionAware - Home Page
Mothers Day Gift Suggestions
Try some of these ideas for the Mom in your life who is visually impaired
AFB Center on Vision Loss
VisionAware Agency of the Month
Potential Intravenous Treatment
For Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration
CVS/pharmacy Now Offers "Talking" Prescription Labels
For Individuals with Vision Impairments Through its Online Pharmacy
Is Vision Loss Making It Difficult to Cope?
Let VisionAware Help with Our "Getting Started" Kit
If you have just begun to deal with vision loss, you probably have many questions, frustrations and even fears. VisionAware was created to help you answer those questions, and cope with those frustrations.
Communicate and Connect
VisionAware offers many ways for you to connect to people and information that you need to know. Sign up to participate in our message boards, receive e-mails, and engage with the VisionAware community.
On Our Blogs
- New Adaptive Optics Technology Can Detect Very Early Microscopic Diabetes-Related Eye Damage
by Maureen Duffy on 4/24/2014
- New European Research: Is the Argus II (the "Bionic Eye") Cost-Effective?
by Maureen Duffy on 4/22/2014
- Is It Possible to Predict Risk for Developing Macular Degeneration? A New Study Says Yes
by Maureen Duffy on 4/17/2014
- More Women Than Men Have Vision Loss
by Audrey Demmitt on 4/23/2014
- Giving Up Your Car Keys When You Have Vision Loss and How That Affects Where You Live
by DeAnna Quietwater Noriega on 4/16/2014
- Enjoying the Miracle of Seeds with Vision Loss
by Audrey Demmitt on 4/9/2014